CEO & Founder, Vivo Team Development
Over the past 30+ years Renée has worked with thousands of companies and executives throughout North America and Europe, helping them to connect, adopt new behaviors, and become confident members of highly functioning teams.
Human-connection and talent development are at the core of everything Renée touches. From one-on-one and team training, to speaking engagements, she clearly demonstrates how this philosophy of connection is what ultimately drives productivity and directly contributes to company results.
Early on Renée recognized the ongoing shift and future demand for digital workplace learning and now has over 10 years experience leading a remote team and creating and delivering educating, entertaining, and unique virtual learning experiences.
Learn which power skills to focus on to build up and lead your team to embrace change.
Do you have what it takes to lead your team through change? Learn and discuss ways of staying connected and fostering open communication within the context of the 6 key indicators of leading an effective and efficient team.
Especially important now with many dispersed and remote workforces, leading well-adjusted, high-performing teams is crucial to keeping your business moving forward. These skills will remain relevant to any team or working situation, creating a culture of navigating the future together.
Key Talking Points
- Navigating critical soft-skills to decrease stress, overwhelm, and indecision
- Change breeds change, don’t just rinse and repeat
- The fragile foundations of change and fear of job-insecurity
- Invest in Rest – understand the toll of change
- Practical tools to help connect blended home and office work teams
- Sharing knowledge and increasing motivation in just 10 minutes
- Techniques to drive performance in the face of change