Pour More BC is an exciting program that supports our local BC restaurant industry and connects you with our audience that is craving local wine and food experiences. FREE MARKETING just for having BC wine on your list.
REASONS TO REGISTER:
- Participating restaurants will be rewarded and supported with WGBC led marketing initiatives such as paid and organic social media posts, targeted Google and display ads, influencer features, The Vine consumer e-newsletter (30K+), increased media exposure and WineBC.com landing page. All designed to help promote your BC wine listings at no cost to you.
- Vancouver Pour More BC restaurants will automatically have their wine lists in front of expert wine and food critics judging Vancouver Magazine’s Best BC Wine List award. (Pending Confirmation of Renewal for 2024).
- Quality content reaching a wide audience, with your restaurant named (and tagged) directly.
- Spotlight listing on our global award winning Wines of BC Explorer App. The geo-location feature connects the (15K+) users directly with participating restaurants within their radius, which means BC wine lovers looking for a place to enjoy a great meal will find themselves being recommended to your venue. Plus app email blasts!
- Trade certified education tools will be available under the Pour More BC banner for restaurants to engage, educate and encourage their staff to become leading experts and ambassadors for BC wine.
- Social media and print assets to use on your own channels and in store.
- Wine Director Experiences, an opportunity for in-person winery experiences.
- Consumer contest engaging our wine and food audience to tag their favourite BC wine restaurants for others to experience.
- Best of all-support your local wineries while supporting your own business!
A) Share your BC wine dominant wine list.
B) Confirm your 100% BC wine feature.
BC WINE FEATURE INSPIRATION
A unique feature creates an impact. It can attract new customers, maintain loyal ones, give patrons something to share on their social media channels, leaving everyone with a feeling of good value and a memorable experience. Get creative and initiate your own 100% BC wine feature or get inspiration from the suggestions below:
- #BCWine Happy Hour
- Try a flight of BC wine
- Save #% on any BC wine
- $X off any BC bottle of wine
- By the glass wine list; that is 100% BC
- Feature a region –i.e. feature sheet listing wines from one of BC’s wine regions
- Feature food pairings with BC wine
- $X glasses of BC rosé
- BC Wine Wednesday
- $X glasses of organic BC wine
We have a large wine and food loving audience. Don’t miss out, register today!
Email CTipton@winebc.com with questions.
A note on eligibility: The Pour More BC program is available to British Columbia restaurants who align with the Wine Grower British Columbia mission to promote and support producers of 100% BC grape wine. Restaurants with wine menus featuring 100% BC grape wine in majority or exclusively or 100% BC grape wine features (i.e. BC Wine Wednesday) are invited to register.