Representing our WGBC Members
Our mission is to represent the interests of British Columbia wineries dedicated to producing 100% British Columbia grape wines certified by the regulatory body for wine in British Columbia, through marketing, communications, and advocacy of their products to all stakeholders.
Full WGBC Membership Benefits
Full membership is highly recommended for producers of 100% BC grape wine.
- BC VQA Wines of BC Stores; an exclusive distribution channel for your products
- Training and education; creating BC Wine Ambassadors on your team
- Retail programs; telling the Wines of BC story and promoting your wines on shelf
- International programming and shipping consolidations (ex. CWI program, competitions, trade and media tastings)
- BC VQA Trade Tastings and Events
- Digital and in-print marketing asset bank
- BC Wine Sales Monthly Reports
- Communications Toolkits and Resources
- Media and Influencer relations and programs
- Social Media promotion and partnerships
- Stakeholder Bulletins & Newsletters
- Research & Data Reports – Marketing and Consumer
- Member meetings and industry events
- WGBC efforts in support of the Wine BC 2030 Long-Term Strategic Plan and Advocacy Objectives
- Expanding market share and margins for BC wine, lowering input costs
- Enabling BC winery businesses to leverage existing government programs to the fullest
- Improving synergies with the BCLDB and private retailers
- Recognizing the imperative of climate change and UNDRIP
Associate WGBC Membership Benefits
Associate membership is highly recommended for producers of 100% BC non-grape wine.
- BC VQA Wine Stores; an exclusive distribution channel for your products
- Training and Education; creating BC Wine Ambassadors on your team
- Stakeholder Bulletins & Newsletters.
Learn what is the right amount for you at therightamount.ca
WINE GROWERS BRITISH COLUMBIA
Kelowna, BC V1Y 9R9
p: 250-762-9744 f: 250-762-9788
The WGBC is a volunteer, membership-based, not for profit society.