Passionate about BC Wine like we are?
Check out the job listings below to see some of the exciting opportunities with our member wineries.
SALES REPRESENTATIVE/ WINE AMBASSADOR | LULU ISLAND WINERY
Sales Representative/ Wine Ambassador
If you are looking for a part time or full time, fun and challenging sales position, and would like to join a dynamic team, Lulu Island Winery will be the one can provide you a great opportunity to build your career.
Lulu Island Winery is known to be the newest and largest winery in Richmond! It produces many quality wines including red and white table wines, fruit wines, and Canada’s very own Icewines. Lulu Island’s quality wines are all produced on site, using only best grapes from Okanagan and the best berries from Fraser Valley. We are dedicated with the production of flavorful and aromatic wines and are proud to sport the VQA stamp on all of our bottles.
We are committed to provide the best wine products to our valuable customers. Also, our knowledgeable and friendly staff promises to provide the best wine experience. As a sales associate, you will ensure highest levels of customer satisfaction by providing excellent customer service.
Also, there are plenty benefits for being a part of Lulu Island Winery’s team, these include:
- Competitive rate plus bonus
- Great dental and medical benefit package
- Professional wine knowledge training
- Constant learning and development opportunities
- Motivated individual with a goal to provide exceptional customer service
- Confident and comfortable engaging with customers to deliver an elevated experience
- Initiates completion of tasks or activities without necessary supervision
- Excellent English communication skills
- Possess basic computer skills
- Must have valid driver license
- Wine knowledge or related background or second language is an asset
- Info on where/who applicants should send info/application to: Please kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting expires: January 31, 2019
JUNIOR LEVEL BOOKKEEPER/ADMINISTRATION SUPPORT STAFF | INDIGENOUS WORLD WINERY
Junior Level Bookkeeper/Administration Support Staff
Come join for us an exciting opportunity at our local winery! We are looking for support staff in our administration office.
– Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel)
– Basic Accounting and Bookkeeping Skills
– Administrative communication (email, fax, scan messages and documents)
– Record keeping
– Monitoring orders of supplies and shortages
– Organizational and time management skills
– Flexible hours part time to full time
– Winery staff discounts
This position is a great opportunity for accounting students and those wishing to get a great start in the industry.
Please email resumes to Jen@indigenousworld.ca
You may also drop resumes off at our wine shop at:
Indigenous World Winery
2218 Horizon Drive, West Kelowna
Posting Expires: March 01, 2019