The following are prepared by, or on behalf of, the Wine Growers British Columbia or its partners.
For further information regarding the WGBC, its publications or programs, please contact the Wine Growers British Columbia directly.
Advocacy, Communications and Marketing Operational Plan
Wine and Food Tourism
- BC Wine & Food Tourism Strategy 2016-2019
- BC Wine Industry Wine Tourism Benchmark Study
- BCWI: Lessons from the Tasting Room
BC Grape Wine Export
Wine Growers BC has developed bespoke specific step-by-step guides for exporting to all six priority markets identified in the export strategy.
Wine Growers BC’s Step by Step Guides
Provide individualized action plans for BC wine producers intending to export to the six priority export markets, and include overviews of the markets, consumer preferences, and market-specific export processes.
BC Wine Grape Vintage Reports
BC WINE INDUSTRY: IMPACT OF COVID-19 SURVEY RESULTS
Economic Impact of the Wine & Grape Industry in Canada
- Read the report: Canada 2015 Economic Impact Report
Wine Growers Canada Code for Responsible Advertising and Marketing Practices
- Access the full code here
BC Wine Grape Crop Reports
(not produced every year)
- 2021 BC Wine Grape Crop Report
- 2020 BC Wine Grape Crop Report
- 2019 BC Wine Grape Crop Report
- 2018 BC Wine Grape Crop Report
- 2017 BC Wine Grape Crop Report
- 2015 BC Wine Grape Crop Report
- 2013 BC Wine Grape Crop Report