The following are prepared by, or on behalf of, the Wine Growers British Columbia or its partners.
For further information regarding the WGBC, its publications or programs, please contact the Wine Growers British Columbia directly.
Advocacy, Communications and Marketing Operational Plan
- Wine BC 2030 Long-Term Strategic Plan
- View WineBC 2030 Infographic
Wine and Food Tourism
- BC Wine & Food Tourism Strategy 2016-2019
- BC Wine Industry Wine Tourism Benchmark Study
- BCWI: Lessons from the Tasting Room
BC Grape Wine Export
Wine Growers BC has developed bespoke specific step-by-step guides for exporting to all six priority markets identified in the export strategy.
Wine Growers BC’s Step by Step Guides
Provide individualized action plans for BC wine producers intending to export to the six priority export markets, and include overviews of the markets, consumer preferences, and market-specific export processes.
Step-by-Step Guide – Exporting BC Wine to United Kingdom
Step-by-Step Guide – Exporting BC Wine to Denmark
Step-by-Step Guide – Exporting BC Wine to Norway
Step-by-Step Guide – Exporting BC Wine to USA – Seattle
Step-by-Step Guide – Exporting BC Wine to USA – New York
Step-by-Step Guide – Exporting BC Wine to Hong Kong
BC Wine Grape Vintage Reports
- 2022 Vintage Report
- 2021 Vintage Report
- 2020 Vintage Report
- 2019 Vintage Report
- 2018 Vintage Report
- 2017 Vintage Report
- 2016 Vintage Report
- 2015 Vintage Report
BC WINE INDUSTRY: IMPACT OF COVID-19 SURVEY RESULTS
Economic Impact of the Wine & Grape Industry in Canada
- Read the report: Canada 2019 Economic Impact Report
Wine Growers Canada Code for Responsible Advertising and Marketing Practices
- Access the full code here
BC Wine Grape Crop Reports
(not produced every year)
- 2022 BC Wine Grape Crop Report
- 2021 BC Wine Grape Crop Report
- 2020 BC Wine Grape Crop Report
- 2019 BC Wine Grape Crop Report
- 2018 BC Wine Grape Crop Report
- 2017 BC Wine Grape Crop Report
- 2015 BC Wine Grape Crop Report
- 2013 BC Wine Grape Crop Report
BC Wine Grape Acreage Reports
Starting a Winery
The content on this page is exclusive to Wine Growers British Columbia member wineries. You must be logged in to your member account to reveal the content. Log in here.
Not yet a WGBC member? Consider joining BC’s leading trade association. Learn more about becoming a member here.